Updated September 2021
Throughout the Pandemic the safety of the Theatre Staff Volunteers and Audience has been paramount. This has not changed
We have followed government guidance to make our Theatre procedure Covid safe. we will continue to have measures in place to keep contact to a minimum and allow social distancing.
We will review procedure again on a 2-4 weekly basis.
We would ask that if you books tickets to come to SpArC theatre you follow this procedure.
If you or anyone in your family have symptoms of COVID-19 – DO NOT come to SpArC .
We will refund tickets up to 24hrs before events.
- Please pre-booked tickets . You can book online sparctheatre.co.uk , over the phone 01588 630321/ 638038 or at Enterprise House.
- While we are still socially distancing the seating we have to do a seating plan and you will be allocated seats – Please indicate at point of booking if you have any additional needs we need to be aware so we can make every effort to meet your needs.
- If you book in a group you will be seated together (not socially distanced). unless you inform us otherwise.
- The box office will close 60 mins before the start of an event.
This is so we can ensure the seating is arranged correctly for each specific audience.
- Customer booking information is stored securely via the Ticketsource booking site for Track and Trace. Data on each attendee will include name, phone number, date and times of entry and exit so that each person can be contacted if there is a case of COVID-19 connected to the centre.
At The Theatre
- We would prefer it if you wear a mask until seated -unless you are unable.
- Please try and maintain social distancing at all times in the Theatre outside your bubble/ group.
- Doors are usually opened about 20-30 mins before the start of the event.
- A front of house steward will meet you at the door and escort you and your group to your seats.
- Please do not move seating or tables.
- If you feel you need to move please speak to a steward .
- Refreshments from the bar . Table service will still be available for those who require it and at the Afternoon films .
No glass is permitted in the theatre.
- Card or Cash payments are accepted
- Theatre toilets can be accessed as usual- a steward will advise if they are fully occupied.
- Audience may now to exit the theatre via the fire door or the main centre entrance. Please maintain social distancing while leaving.
- If you feel unwell during a performance and believe you have symptoms of Covid 19 please inform a Steward immediately.
- These regulations are in place for the safety of the audience, staff and volunteers.
No paper tickets will be issued
We thank you for your patience and support and look forward to seeing you soon.
SpArC Box Office – 01588 630321
Enterprise House Ticket Office – 01588 638038
Online: www.sparctheatre.co.uk – Search for your event through the events listings and use “Book Tickets” button
Concessionary Rate: Since we endeavour to keep standard ticket prices at an affordable rate to ensure everyone can visit the theatre, concessions are only available for children and students .
Refunds or exchanges for Tickets can be given up to 24 hours before an event.
Access: SpArC Theatre has level access throughout and accessible toilet facilities. Please advise at time of booking if you require a seat on the level or a wheelchair space.
Friends of SpArC Theatre: SpArC Theatre’s volunteers are the heart and soul of the theatre. We always welcome new Front of House, marketing and raking volunteers. Please enquire for more details – Liz@sparctheatre.co.uk or 01588 630321
SpArC Theatre Bar: The bar sells a range of beverages including local beers from the Three Tuns and Woods breweries, wine, soft drinks and delicious Dairy Dreams ice cream from Common Piece Farm in nearby Churchstoke.
Parking: Ample free parking is available in the adjacent car park, including designated disabled spaces.