Throughout the Pandemic the safety of the Theatre Staff Volunteers and Audience has been paramount.
We have followed government guidance to make our Theatre procedure Covid safe.
From Monday 19th July- we will continue to put the safety of our Staff Volunteers and Audience first.
We will continue to operate with our current Covid safety procedure in place- with some amendments. We will review procedure again on a 2 weekly basis.
We would ask that if you books tickets to come to SpArC theatre you follow this procedure.
If you or anyone in your family have symptoms of COVID-19 – DO NOT come to SpArC .
We will refund tickets up to 24hrs before events.
- Events will be a mixture of cabaret seating and tiered seating as this enables us to get the greatest number in socially distanced
- All tickets must be pre-booked there are no tickets available on the door. You can book online sparctheatre.co.uk , over the phone 01588 630321/ 638038 or at Enterprise House.
- You can book in groups or bubbles of up to 6 .If you book in a group you will be seated together (not socially distanced).
- The box office will close 60 mins before the start of an event.
This is so we can ensure the seating is arranged correctly for each specific audience.
- You will be allocated seats – Please indicate at point of booking if you have any additional needs we need to be aware so we can make every effort to meet your needs.
- Customer booking information is stored secuely via the Ticketsource booking site for Track and Trace. Data on each attendee will include name, phone number, date and times of entry and exit so that each person can be contacted if there is a case of COVID-19 connected to the centre.
At The Theatre
- We would prefer it if you wear a mask until seated -unless you are unable.
- Please try and maintain social distancing at all times in the Theatre outside your bubble/ group.
- We will operate a 1metre+ distancing between booking groups/bubbles
- The front doors will remain locked until 20 mins before the start of the event. Audience can remain in their cars or queue outside.
- A front of house steward will meet you at the door and escort you and your group to your seats
- Please do not move seating or tables.
- If you feel you need to move please speak to a steward .
- Refreshments will be via table service ,Unless it is not practical ,there will be a single use menu on the table . A Front of House steward will take your order. If you prefer to bring your own drinking vessel please do.
No glass is permitted in the theatre.
- Payment for refreshments will be taken by the theatre manager contactless card payment or cash.
- Theatre toilets can be accessed as usual- a steward will advise if they are fully occupied.
- Intervals: if you wish to go outside during an interval please do so via the fire door in the theatre and re enter through the main entrance. There will be stewards on duty to advise.
- All audience to exit the theatre via the fire door, please maintain social distancing while leaving- this may require waiting for other parties to leave before you do. There will be a Steward on duty to help.
- If you feel unwell during a performance and believe you have symptoms of Covid 19 please inform a Steward immediately.
- These regulations are in place for the safety of the audience, staff and volunteers.
We thank you for your patience and support and look forward to seeing you soon.
SpArC Box Office – 01588 630321
Enterprise House Ticket Office – 01588 638038
Online: www.sparctheatre.co.uk – Search for your event through the events listings and use “Book Tickets” button
No tickets on the door and no paper tickets will be issued
Concessionary Rate: Since we endeavour to keep standard ticket prices at an affordable rate to ensure everyone can visit the theatre, concessions are only available for children aged 18 and under.
Refunds or exchanges for Tickets can be given up to 24 hours before an event.
Access: SpArC Theatre has level access throughout and accessible toilet facilities. Please advise at time of booking if you require a seat on the level or a wheelchair space.
Friends of SpArC Theatre: SpArC Theatre’s volunteers are the heart and soul of the theatre. We always welcome new Front of House, marketing and raking volunteers. Please enquire for more details – Liz@sparctheatre.co.uk or 01588 630321
SpArC Theatre Bar: The bar sells a range of beverages including local beers from the Three Tuns and Woods breweries, wine, soft drinks and delicious Dairy Dreams ice cream from Common Piece Farm in nearby Churchstoke.
Parking: Ample free parking is available in the adjacent car park, including designated disabled spaces.